Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand New B+G springs for sale!

i have brand new never put on set of B+G springs for the P10. still wraped in packaging. i will have pics prob up tomrorow for proof. i looking for $230-5 shipped. anyone interested. just looking to see if there are any buyers who want um. again these might/prob be for sale.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
...still wraped in packaging. i will have pics prob up tomrorow for proof. ...
OK. I looked at the pictures, but I still don't believe you have them. That is not enough 'proof'.

Would you mind sending those to me UPS overnight so I can get a better look at them and maybe test them out. :lol: J/K

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
yeah yeah real funny. i dont know weather to take that as ur makin fun of me or not :-\ .
It's hard trying to read somebody through typing. Isn't it? :lol:

I was joking around. I actually would like to buy them from you, but just spent $365 shipped on a 2 month old HS Gen4 header.

It's a toss-up between B+G's, HKS super forms and the thoughts of finding a 'new' set of Eibachs, but the funds are now strapped due to the HS purchase. So that's where the humor came in.

Apologize if it appeared to be sarcasm. ;)

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
na no prob u get that header from ebay? yeah i wanna get some ebach two somehow i dont want 1.5 drop now to much for around here and teh way i drive i'll prob sumthin up so i dunno i know i could get teh GC coils but i dont waan sepnd that much now, if i spent that much id get the HS header first

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
No, I bought the HS from a SR20DEforum member. It's only 2 months old. I believe the one on eBay is much older.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts