Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested, Brembo will do a group buy on P11 Big brake kits for us. Choice of Silver, Red, or Black calipers.

Buyers needed: 5 (first five buyers only)
Cost each: $1720
Timeframe: Deadline is April 31st, 2002.
Shipping cost: Approx. $40~$50 depending on your area
Normal cost: $2595 on www.brembo.com

If there is not 5 buyers by the end of the month, kits will be sold on a per item basis at a cost of $1800.

You *must* run 17" wheels with these kits, and some wheels are not guaranteed to fit due to design.

Anyone interested should contact:

[email protected]
Jesse Ramirez
Customer Service Coordinator
Brembo North America
Phone: (714)641-0104 Ext. 247
Fax: (714)641-5827
Website www.brembo.com

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Must be pretty tough to go to the brembo site and look for yourself. :-\ Anyway, from the brembo site...

Front system with two-piece 328 X 28mm cross-drilled directionally vented discs with anti-corrosive cadmium plating. Mounts "floating" style to vehicle specific billet aluminum bell. Brembo engineered and machined two-piece cast aluminum caliper. Fitted with four sequentially sized aluminum pistons, dusts seals and anti-rattle clip. Also included, complete axel set of high performance pads and DOT/TÜV approved stainless steel brake lines. Aircraft quality mounting brackets and hardware complete this system. All our high performance brake systems are ABS compatible and retain the stock master cylinder

Product Code: 1116015A
Price: USD 2595.00
Area: Performance street
Destination: Front
Availability: Not Available
Bell Face Thickness: 7.6 mm
Caliper Overhang: 36.36 mm
Caliper Piston Size: 36x40 mm
Caliper Radial Clearance: 191.7 mm
Disc Size: 328x28 mm

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
G-Forces said:
Must be pretty tough to go to the brembo site and look for yourself. :-\ Anyway, from the brembo site...

thank you for the specs !
If you have such a problem with posting the info then dont reply with your smart ass comments.
casual

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
cas8_1999 said:

thank you for the specs !
If you have such a problem with posting the info then dont reply with your smart ass comments.
casual
I don't mean to sound like a smart ass but it's really not very hard to click on the brembo site and look for yourself! I don't have a problem with posting it, I have a problem with lazy asses like you demanding information when it takes me less than 5 mins to find it on the brembo site, of which brian was nice enough to post for you! :angry:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
G-Forces said:

I don't mean to sound like a smart ass but it's really not very hard to click on the brembo site and look for yourself! I don't have a problem with posting it, I have a problem with lazy asses like you demanding information when it takes me less than 5 mins to find it on the brembo site, of which brian was nice enough to post for you! :angry:
For your freakin information its not everybody in this world who has 5 min to go to brembo's site to go check out the info in my situation i asked because i was on my way to work and i had like 2 minutes to get out the door and what else could i do wait till i get back no because when i get back i gotta sleep for 3 hours and get up for 2nd job then when i get back from that i have like 10 minutes to try to catch up with all the forums and email
for your information i may be casual but not lazy
there you go again with your smart ass i tried to be nice and reply thank you for the specs but no you have to act like a little kid and escalate the bull but please stop now i hate this talking crap over the internet just remember the beef don't forget and hopefully we'll settle it in real life someday please do not reply with another smart ass comment because its not needed and as moderator and owner i would think you would be smarter then to do little kids stuff like this
thank you for the specs from brembo .
i'm out
casual
sorry about punctuation i am really rushing , gotta go

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
cas8_1999 said:

For your freakin information its not everybody in this world who has 5 min to go to brembo's site to go check out the info in my situation i asked because i was on my way to work and i had like 2 minutes to get out the door and what else could i do wait till i get back no because when i get back i gotta sleep for 3 hours and get up for 2nd job then when i get back from that i have like 10 minutes to try to catch up with all the forums and email
for your information i may be casual but not lazy
there you go again with your smart ass i tried to be nice and reply thank you for the specs but no you have to act like a little kid and escalate the bull but please stop now i hate this talking crap over the internet just remember the beef don't forget and hopefully we'll settle it in real life someday please do not reply with another smart ass comment because its not needed and as moderator and owner i would think you would be smarter then to do little kids stuff like this
thank you for the specs from brembo .
i'm out
casual
sorry about punctuation i am really rushing , gotta go
Yes dad thanks for the lecutre. :p I'll be a good little kid from now on, I really learnt my lesson. PM me for your next lecture, or I'll delete the post.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts