Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
So to be more clear what you would buy is 1 seat. On top of that you would have to buy a set of universal rails. And on top of that you have to buy a mounting bracket. I can get you two mounting brackets for a p10 and they might fit a p11 I'll check later this week. But for two brackets alone (no rails and no seats) you're lookin at 150 per bracket. So 300 plus tax plus shipping. I could get you some recaro dual locking rails too and they are 80 plus tax plus shipping if you want. But that would be everything you need. All you'd need next is the seats.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
P11 are different brackets from P10 pretty sure. But yeah, you can figure out a way to mount them but unless you use the right stuff it wont exactly be safe. The right brackets and slidders will add close to 500 bucks from what i recall.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
people have taken the stock seat base and put a plate of sheet metal to the base and then they drill holes for the sliders(you do buy sliders for sure)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was looking at it today (I have a p11 and a p10) and they both look exactly the same. And I have a custom bracket for my p10. A
Later in the week I'm going to see if that bracket will fit in my p11. Haha. I'll let you know for sure what the outcome is

·
Registered
48 Posts
And the real ones of that exact one is close to 1200. And if you weigh more than 145 pounds you might not fit in It comfortably. My friend that weighs 130 told me it wasn't comfortable at all. He said it felt too tight. I personally can't tell you what it felt like because I'm a fatty fat fat and don't fit in it at all and am sticking with my medium bolstered Sparco.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.