Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
p10 1-2!

that was pretty cool. i haven't seen a btcc race in a while and i forgot how fun it is watch.

i do have to say that if i were hoy (the toyota driver that got wrecked by his team mate) i would not be standing that close to my team mate, talking cheerily about the accident.

·
Registered
392 Posts
i know a place to download the season review for 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998 and 1999 if anyone is interested. they pretty much a whole season of racing packed into 3 hours for each year showing the most exciting parts of the year.

·
Registered
20,807 Posts
PM me.

Last year I found a s-video tape of one whole race I recorded in 98, about an hour long. I wish there was more. I need to fix my parents win98 comp with all the video capture harware so I can upload it.

·
De La Code
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I downloaded rd 7 of the 93' btcc and have been trying to convert a section of it to make an animated gif. Been working on it since yesterday, and still not done.

Also, the whole 93' season is uploaded to youtube. I asked the uploader if he has a downloadable file to convert to dvd.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
man i really wish the toyotas did not crash their. it would have been nice to see the battle out between nissan and toyota.
when the primera was first past he clearly made a driveing mistake wich the toyota took advantage of.
i really wish that it was a battle to the finish

·
Registered
144 Posts
Can't shift ftw lol rip odor though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts