Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after some extensive research of how's and why's... @Doug fab & I decided to build a Gear cuffs to utilize on the P11, 2000-2002 like all of the drag Hondas. This braces the gears together to prevent less/no separation at high RPM, which normally leads to spinning the gears. The downside is that you will loose 5th gear. With the gear ratios and FD of the P11 @ 8400RPM in 4th with a 24.5" Tire your MPH will be around 161mph. Let me know what you guys think.

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
Usually the cuff takes out 5th gear you may are may not want to do that if you aren't changing gears are final drive.

I would not do this however on not a drag racer and on not sure what your goals are with the car.
Personally I use the 6spds and not sure I will seen of more power than they can hold.

I do however wish you luck and hope that you are only doing this because it is a needed part at your power goal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.