Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ever replaced the rear turnsignal bulbs ? AND rear reverse light bulbs? both to hyper whites?? wat bulb # is it? anybody know off hand ?? for a P11

·
Registered
65 Posts
what about those LED lights made for euros? i was wondering if they would be brighter behind our thick reflective tails. if they were, it would be cool to have the bright responiveness that you see on the new caddies

·
Registered
470 Posts
I don't know if you'll be able to find them there...I don't know where you can find them.

Especially for a car that wasn't designed with that type of bulb to be used. . .good luck though and let me know how it turns out.

·
Registered
194 Posts
LED's

I would be interrested too. My spoiler has a built-in CHMSL that is made up of LED's, so it would be nice to find LED's for the rest in hopes of making it match a little better.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chekmi21 - I went to nextcollection.com Good website. I likes !
Just for varification: Reverse lights on our P11. Bulb # 921? or 912? it gave those two Bulb #s. which one? anybody else, please varify this for me if you've changed your reverse lights to an aftermarket bulb. Bulb # 921/912 ?? thanks. later :-\

1 - 7 of 7 Posts