Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Guys, I am sad to say I bumped into my mother's van today. I misjudged when I was backing up and now although the damage is next to NOTHING, I really want a new rear bumper. Any idea what this will cost me, and does anybody have and extra for some odd reason that they would be willing to sell me? Thanks a lot and pray for my car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
why do u have neons man????

Neon lights only look good on .... a really really done out car

a phat viper or somthing like that

our cars arnt either

on cars that arnt it looks ricey

we have to look clean not ricey man!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Nismo - that's not what the guy was asking about was he. I don't mean to be an ass, but who cares? If he likes them, more power to him. Not everyone has the same mentality as you may have.

I might be able to sell you mine .. but it's got some dynamat shit on it, which sucks. I *might*. I will let you know soon.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for standing up for me. As for Nismo, all I have to say is that it is a matter of opinion. I guarantee I do not like something on your car, as does everybody on everybody elses. I like my neons, and I like where I installed them. If i want, all i have to do it pull two screws a piece, and they are out. However, as for the time being, I like them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts