Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
I think this question was answered in a earlier thread. It believe it can and has been done. I don't know how hard it is to do it though.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
JKdonger said:
I was wondering how hard or if it is possible to put a P11 front bumper on my P10?
It is really easy! Hey e-mail me, I know a guy who lives by Portland who can do this for you in an hour or so! Let me know, I will hook you up with his name and number! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Re: Re: bumpers

lethalboy (i think that's his name) from the AF g20 board did it. he's got a website.. i'll see if i can find the URL. i'm pretty sure it's the same guy that tizou is talking about.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Re: Re: Re: bumpers

bump909 said:
lethalboy (i think that's his name) from the AF g20 board did it. he's got a website.. i'll see if i can find the URL. i'm pretty sure it's the same guy that tizou is talking about.
Dont be too sure bump! lol No actually thats not who I was talking about, even though he has done it too. I am talking about someone else, who knows a bit more about the g20's! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Re: Re: bumpers

TIZAO said:
It is really easy! Hey e-mail me, I know a guy who lives by Portland who can do this for you in an hour or so! Let me know, I will hook you up with his name and number! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

hey,
know anyone that can do that in WC, PA?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Re: Re: Re: bumpers

flyg20 said:

hey,
know anyone that can do that in WC, PA?
NOpe sorry, just OR :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
588 Posts
p11 bumper on a p10

How much modifications do you need? Can it just bolt right on? Is it the same demensions?
And how the hell do I put a picture on here/ Thanks have a splended day:beard:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts