Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was on my way to Milton to day, when cursing along the 401 when I felt the need for speed, In 5th gear I watch the needle climb 140,150,160...190,200Kmh @ 5000rpm. Having another 2000rpm till redline I wanted to push it more but was afraid that there would be a cop just ahead so I slowed down to cursing speed of 140. It is then that I realized that I just missed my exit doing 200+ kmh, but what a high it gives you, lasted at least 15 mins. Well I guess what I am getting at is has anyone ever gotten an accurate top speed for the g20?

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
i had my p10 bounceing the speedo needle in 4th gear a few years back. the scary part was the car still pulled like a mofo. turbo cars get their so quick.

i have burryed the speedo in every car i have owened at least one time.
I dont recomend ya do this sort of thing.
Driveing safe is the key.

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
I did and thats why I said drive safe in the first post.
If he wants to drive fast the race track is the place.

but from what I heard you drive like an old lady on the race track lol

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
the 401 is a highway, not a racetrack. i don't know what you're trying to get at.

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
that is becuase my typeing is hard to understand.
what I was trying to say I I dont recomend bureing the speedo on a public road way
and driveing safe on the road way is best.

if you want to drive fast do it on the race track

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
p10det comment the way I read it meant if you want to bury the needle go to a track where there is no speed limint and you don't have to worry about cops.

I speak p10det fluently since I been here forever so if anyone needs a translation you can just ask me :). We need to contact babel fish and have them do a p10det to english translation.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
We need to contact babel fish and have them do a p10det to english translation.
^^^ :lmao:

I've got myself a new sig quote...classic.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
so i say.....

i had my car on jack stands & did like 120+ mph's ....it was AWESOME, then the jacks failed, & my car hit my wall......

not really but i would laugh my ass off if somone did that...lol

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
steve if your dyno pull was in 4th gear im betting it burryed the needl are at least come really close

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Regardless how people interpreted the original post, this forum does not condone speeding or wreckless driving on public roads. This type of behaviour puts the public at risk. In Ontario, 50kph over the posted speed limit is a serious offence. If you get caught, it's an automatic 7 day licence suspension, immediate car impound & if convicted, up to $10,000 fine. There's been enough deaths of innocent victims (the people hit but never the idiot driver) already in Ontario. So this member should know better to be bragging about his reckless behaviour. A friend from highschool I knew, lost BOTH his parents last spring on HWY 400, because to idiots thought it would be fun to race each other in dumptrucks. They were killed instantly when the tailgate on the one truck came flying off after the driver hit the median.

Too bad I'm on my iTouch. I don't have my mod powers, or I would close/delete this thread.

·
Registered
844 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^
wow that's crazy.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.