Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
That is the correct tire size. I have a 2002 G and I run 195/60/15 Continental TS810's on all four wheels in the winter.

Putting the winter tires on all four wheels is a better idea. Even though the rears are not driven, they still brake and corner. Sometimes the difference of only a few feet in stopping distance can be the difference between hitting something or stopping short of it.

There are essentially two types of winter tires. Those designed for deep snow, and those designed for ice, slush, and moderate snow. The tires for deep snow are generally knobby, and are usually much louder than your stock tires.
Tires for ice, slush, and snow are generally extensively siped, many small little slashes in the tread pattern. The tires are less knobby, but have lots of edges in the tread pattern.

Here in Detroit, and most other places, the ice & slush tire is a better choice. There just are not that many days where the snow on the road is deeper than an inch or so.

·
#1 cop hater
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info
i have a p10
so i am pretty sure the tire size will fit
just not absolutly sure bout the rears
fronts only for now
i dont mind my rear sliding
in fact i like it
im getting the knobby tires
look bad on a passenger car
but they will work alrght
112 mph speed rating too for when there isnt snow

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Watch out for the spring perch Randy. I tried putting 195/65/15 on P11 stockers on the P10 we have and they rubbed in the back. I also tried some 205/60/15 on steelies and they rubbed on all 4 corners. The 195 set doesnt rub up front unless it's turned all the way full rotation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts