Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it was time to move on and i got rid of my baby and yes like the title states she will be missed.:( ...this was her below

and of course a "teaser" of my new BEAST................

"CADILLAC CTS"

I will still be here browsing the forums...thanx for all the help and love everyone.....see you all around.

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
man, i think of the matrix everytime i see those cars. :p what was the reason for getting rid of the G if you dont mind me asking.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hiimj0ne said:
man, i think of the matrix everytime i see those cars. :p what was the reason for getting rid of the G if you dont mind me asking.

i just needed something bigger...and this was a steal for what i got it for...so had to jump on it quick......

·
Registered
494 Posts
Whoever gets your G20 will be lucky man. But GL with the upgrade. I personally like the CTS, just needs some rims.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SucKit said:
Whoever gets your G20 will be lucky man. But GL with the upgrade. I personally like the CTS, just needs some rims.

oh dont worry thats in the works.....standby

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Pinoys aren't supposed to drive caddy's only civics. :p

<< Secretly owns a 91 civic hatch. :LOL: jk

Well congrats to you man, if you "PLAN" on having a familia later on, the size of the car will be great for the kids! :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanx for all the replies guyz...dont worry the twankeeyz are all ready in the works....cant wait....anyways took some day shots of my new baby or shall i say Darth Vader

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
love that car man..i'd love to own on and blast nothing on it but some ear bleeding hard rock..making necks break..nice choice..

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Awww man, look whos ballin now! Excellent upgrade man, but I'll mis your G. The white with those gold drags was just so clean.

Next summer we'll go crusin in the CTS!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
:asian: bye bye, thank you. come again :p

CTS' are miniature tanks haha those cars are tight...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts