Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Dates

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who: G20.net!!!

Where: Javier's Cabin (Pine Mountain Lake)
it's 25 miles west of Yosemite:
http://www.pinemountainlake.com/?pg=location

When: July 11 - 13

Cost: Around $40 a head, Covers rent, food, drinks. Might be cheaper or more expensive depending on how many go...

================================================
Roster:
YES
1. tdktank59 - Trevor
2. amek - Phildo
3. javcrodgz - Javi
4. bmexicang
5. Steven (friend of tdktank59)

Maybe
1. junknstuff
2. jaz
3. Javis cousin
4. P11Gdub
================================================

What can we do up there?
There's a lake(hence Pine Mountain Lake), We can go for drives/photoshoots.(im hoping to have my SLR by then) We can bbq, drink, theres a movie theater up there, restrants(mexican/applebees etc.) golf?? horseback riding??(+$$) boating, fishing, idk im running out of idiers
Menu
Friday Dinner???
On the road?
Saturday BF
- Eggs
- Bacon / sausage
- Hash browns
- OJ / Milk (booze??? lol)

Saturday Lunch

- sandwiches (Roast Beef, Turkey w/ Ceder Cheese)
- Chips (Nacho Cheese Doritos/ Cooler Ranch)
- Soda (Coke, Pepsi , MT Dew 2l bottles) / booze....

Saturday Dinner
-
Steak (Tri-tip? what cut u guys like???)
- Garlic Mashed taters
- Garlic Bread
- Soda, water, booze

Sunday BF
- BLTs
- OJ / Milk

Sunday Lunch???
on the road?

Keep watching this first post for more info!

Post your handle and your name with a yes, or maybe. To secure your spot a down payment will need to be made once we set a price. The price will include food, drinks, cabin rental.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ lol you should... the housing market is crap so if you got money houses are cheap (not bay area go up a bit north or south of bay area and u can get affordable housing lol)^

dont forget a WHEN sec. i would advise 2 weeks earliest notice to a month out.. if you want to do this soon. i know im up for whenever.. cept first week of june when me and deadg20 go to las vegas for our bdays..

I did time lol... anyways ill change that im thinking july june time frame gives ppl some time to find whats good on there calendars... gotta work with Javier and find when hes free tho

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how many can we stuff into your cabin? is there camping near by or a place to camp for those who dont get the luxury of the cabin?

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
well most people flake last minute and those are the people we hardly ever see at meets.if you book it they will come. hahah and i think that we should just bring a cooler to potluck with. this will be crackin fursure.. as for MS. TURBOTURNSMEON>>.. you could still make it to the event yurrrr not thattttt far away.. if you have a months notice.. and i bet you could get some others to caravan too.. 2000g20 (i forget his handle) but used to come to the bay are from seatle and shhhiii... lets just keep this thread alive so this can actually work out.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol very true... Ive never been to a meet so its kinda weird putting one on when ive never been to one

As for the potluck sounds like a plan but i have to say we should designate a few to do the shopping and stuff and we pay them... so that way we arnt relying on everyone bringing something...

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thought more text would catch more attention lol... and maybe they didnt like the first or second or third .... link so they have a choice now lol...

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
lol very true... Ive never been to a meet so its kinda weird putting one on when ive never been to one

As for the potluck sounds like a plan but i have to say we should designate a few to do the shopping and stuff and we pay them... so that way we arnt relying on everyone bringing something...
thats a good idea.. basically planning a meet takes alot of carisma patience and organization. i think thats a good point too.. buy in should be 15$ to 20$ this insures food and your spot at the point of destination (p.o.d.) this also helps with dedication to the meet and may slim down on flakers and require for a more serious commitment to the meet. im in fursure. fourth of july weekend would be dope or the weekend before since most people may have plans already. id choose a couple choice dates and set a poll for us to vote on.:naughty: cant wait.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We gotta figure out what javi can do...

I can do 1 of these 2 dates
July 1 & 2 weekend (4th of july weekend)
July 28 & 29 weekend

ive got freshman orientation at sac state on one of those 2 weekends...

·
Lord Crodz
7,233 Posts
^ Well, IFF we wanted to stay at our cabin, I would need to know a while in advance. Also, weekends like 4 of July are usually when my fam goes up there. It's in a private place called Pine Mountain Lake in Groveland, Ca. 2 bedrooms but we have fit ALOTTT of people up there. We can always buy groceries up there or we can all buy before we leave and that way we have it set who's buying what.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^ 18 lol, dont let that scare you ive got alot of experience planning events just havnt done one with people form all over lol...

btw im an eagle scout if that means anything to any of you...

Hows pricing up there compared to costco???

im thinking we do some steaks for one night, bacon/sausage eggs for a mornin

we doing a friday - sunday event? or sat mornin sunday afternoon???

How does the weekend before 4th july work for u javi?

·
Lord Crodz
7,233 Posts
ohh shiett...mee too.

costco would be WAY cheaper than up there b/c they up the prices the higher you go but there is a walmart about 45 mins from my cabin.

and are you in san jose?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ohh shiett...mee too.

costco would be WAY cheaper than up there b/c they up the prices the higher you go but there is a walmart about 45 mins from my cabin.

and are you in san jose?
shiett me to to what? 18 or eagle??? lol

I say we buy at costco unless the walmart is still dirt cheap like every where else...

Nah Benicia

1 - 20 of 218 Posts