Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Napakapa and I have been thinking about meeting up, if there are any other Gs out there that want to come out and meet, post here. We need to know if there are more of us out here. This probably won't be any kind of official meet... just a small gathering cause we have so little people.

·
Registered
251 Posts
We just want to see some Gs aroung area. Hoping we can meet up on the next weekend (5-18 or 5-19). Just take some pictures, share some info. Hope some people are interested

·
Registered
67 Posts
Im from san jo.

·
Registered
251 Posts
shobo Im from san jo.
Cool, do you think you could meet possibly next weekend (5-18-19)

·
Registered
67 Posts
my car is in the shop rite now...gettin my stillen kit and some minor area painted. But after that i could probably meet up.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok. it's set. the mini-meet is going to be at Overfelt Park in San Jose on sunday, may 19th at 2pm. i'm not exactly sure where in the park we are meeting. napakapa would probably more clear on that. napakapa has given me directions from where I go to school to the location. hmmm.. if anyone has any questions post it here.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yes, OverFelt Park is right next to Independence High School In San Jose. Mckee Road and Jackson road area. We are going to meet at the parking lot (the only one) of the park entrance. If you need direction, feel free to email me or PM me. It is actually going to be at 2:30 .

·
Registered
67 Posts
Got my car back today! Can u email me with the direction. I am not 100 % sure I will go but can you give me direction anyway?

·
Registered
67 Posts
BTW: I also have a blue used CAI for the P11 from Placeracing.com. If anyone who is meeting up wants to buy it from me, I can bring it there too. Just name a reasonable price.

·
Registered
251 Posts
BTW: I also have a blue used CAI for the P11 from Placeracing.com. If anyone who is meeting up wants to buy it from me, I can bring it there too. Just name a reasonable price.
Just got my stillen couple months ago. I would like to see how it looks like and I might switch to CAI later on(dont know yet). Also direction is emailed to you.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'm good to go and i can't wait to meet up. i'm probably bringing my firned from hawaii... chalun823. he's originally from where i'm from and his gonna be in town at the time for the meet. too bad we can't meet his other half, his G...hahaha. any other concerns, just post it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts