Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are cams a good mod on there own meaning with no other mods and if not what other mods should be done before the cams sorry if this is a stupid question:sleep:

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Not a dumb questions. But yeah, they are fine alone. They do work better with a header and exhaust though.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
yahool said:
thanxs how about a throtle body is that a good mod with cams
No. Not much to gain with a NA SR20DE and bored out throttle body. Spend the money elsewhere.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can i get a mod list in the order best recomended cause i know when you put something you have to do other things sometimes and i dont know everything it not that much what but in what order:nervous:

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
My prefered order is: intake, exhaust, header, pullies, cams...I could go on but we are getting into turbo territory here. Not to mention you can search for my turbo plans that kind of pick up from here.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
my two cents are advanced timing, pulleys, intake, header, cams (retard timing at this point) then exhaust....either way, youll still get to the same place...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh and also all these mods that fit my engine would they fit ser20det cause enentualy i want to swap in the furture

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
yahool said:
can you get a pulley for auto or is it for stick
It doesnt matter

yahool said:
oh and also all these mods that fit my engine would they fit ser20det cause enentualy i want to swap in the furture
Do your homework, if you plan on going turbo...dont waste money on stuff that youll have to replace, like a Header...youll need a whole new one with that.....plus a ton of other *goodies*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts