Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, anyone know of any camber adjusters for a 1999 G20t (P11). I know tirerack offers the adjusters for the rear (from eibach, I think), but I think I need them for the fronts.

My entire car vibrates harshly (especially between 65-75 MPH) ever since I had the eibach pro-kit installed almost 2 years ago. I never had the problem prior to the spring install. Rotating and balacing the tires cures or minimizes the problem for a month or two, but it comes back. I think the tires might be cupping due to the suspension being out of sync after the spring install. The camber on my car isn't outrageous or anything since I did not cut or modify the eibach pro-kit springs. Perhaps I need new shocks as mine are OEM and have been on the car since I bought the car new in 1998. The vibration seems to start from the wheel/tire area then works up to the steering wheel then the entire car. It is very unnerving and I would like to remedy it ASAP. Any advice or helpful insight will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I'd wager your wheel weights are coming off. Happens to me all the freakin' time. Try and find a place that can actually balance a wheel properly. Your shocks could probably do for replacing too.

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
yeah have your shocks checked. alot of times if your shocks are bad your tires will wear unevenly and will surely casue you car to shake, and yes balancing them will help for a while until the tires wear more and more. if it gets really bad you can actually run your hand across the tread on your tires and feel the problem. Bad shocks will give you alot of wheel hop which is the ultimate cause.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts