Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP!!!
Can anybody get hold of the Dastek Unichip software for mapping? I know it needs a special cable too, but there must be something out there on the WWW that will have or show you how to make your own cable. Ive contacted Dastek, but obviously they arent willing to help, but im sure someone will have it, so i can hook up my laptop to the car.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
try ecutek.com.au you def will need to change the settings on your unichip since you are running turbo i think you had it way back since the car was stock

Can I use DeltaDash on a car with a UniChip or other 'piggy back' style ECUs ?
link

that link will tell you the requirements on your comp to setup

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Casual,
so this software, is it compatible with the Unichip, or is this software for the cars original ECU? sorry just being lazy and havent read it all, besides, im skipping work for 5 mins to check posts:)
OH, wheres the link for the actual software?

·
Registered
311 Posts
I've read through and it looks like is only for various scoobs.

Is it compatible with a unichip? Well yes, provided it's on a subaru.

They haven't got it configured for anything but the subarus yet so I don't think it's going to be any use to you until they have it working with other ecu brands.

I could be wrong but that's the way I read it.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think youre right Rich, i had a quick look before and saw that too. Just seems to be scoobys. well, ill hunt around online later tonite when i get finished, see if the mapping programs out there. unless anyone knows a Unichip dealer double well, and can get me a copy or a user name/password for www.dastek.co.za all the programing gear and updates is on there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts