Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately when I purchased my P10, it came without any adjustment screws with the hinges for the sunroof. So as you can guess it leaks like a full diaper at the sight of rain, and knocks up and down over bumps as there is nothiong tightly scuring the lift hinges to the actual sunroof.

So, my question now is whether or not they adjustment screws are in the Microfiche and can be purchased New OEM?

Anyone?

I can get pics of said screw-holes if my post isnt informative enough

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
You might try a junkyard. I would imagine they could be found on other Nissan cars.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I wonder if you have an aftermarket sunroof. Mark's sunroof attachment screws and points are almost identical to my 2002 G.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I think your best bet is a trip to the junkyard and at least take a look at another sunroof. You could also find a used car lot and ask to see the same car with a sunroof.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jjacob said:
I think your best bet is a trip to the junkyard and at least take a look at another sunroof. You could also find a used car lot and ask to see the same car with a sunroof.
Having a member with a 92 G take a pic of the same area would be equally helpful....

:asian: :shhh:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a 91 G, and mine look just like Bobby12manny's on the drivers side. my sunroof seems to be higher on one side than the other in the back. Can that be adjusted? I am also replacing the sunroof seal. I was wondering if I need to glue it in? I also have two posts in the front of the sunroof with rubber around them. They are now gone due to dry rot. Any Ideas as to replacement? I am new this is my first post. I bought the car for my son. It is in what I call real good shape. Hope to get it in to better shape and do some things with it. It is his first car and he is in love with it. He won't even trade me for mine! He is out playing football, when he gets back I will try to get a pic for you all of the part in question

·
Registered
656 Posts
Same with mine. I have a '92 and the thing looked like it should have had some screws there but it didn't. Of course, mine also leaked like a sieve until I replaced it. I actually found what I thought were the screws in there - they were very tiny and didn't seem to have enough thread on them to be of any use. I'll run out to my car and see if my new sunroof is the same way.

EDIT: I just checked my new(er) one and it didn't have those screws there either and it doesn't rattle all over. You might have a different issue.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts