Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I planned purchasing stillen ECU, MAF, and Throttle Body; however, throttle body was back ordered. Yesterday, I found a throttle body for 200sx se-r on stillen website. I was wondering that 200 sx and g20 throttle bodies were same. I know that over bored throttle body won't give much hp gain but since my car is equipped with tuned ecu and maf. So I really want to make the modifications the way they are designed to do. My car is AT. In addition, has anyone tried RC engineering throttle body?

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I believe they are the same motor . should be the same as long as the year is the same. different years might have different hookups or sensors for emissions and such. as well as different readings for the computer. But if I am correct they didn't change till 98. Hope this helps but sillen would Know for sure.

How much of a difference did the MAf and Ecu make. I was concidering these on my 99. (w/ 97 computer)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
A larger TB on an SR20 will give you no additional hp. It will improve throttle response some, but that's it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts