1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
546 Posts
check out his feedback...some people are getting bad turbos/broken parts which he does not cover under his warranty. i guess it's hit or miss with this guy.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
i scored the avenir motor im running in my car now on ebay for 1100 on ebay.... it came with te ECU, MAF, FMIC and piping, BOV... all that shit was factory nisssan parts... it has 41K on it and is hella clean... i got lucky.. the seller was JHOT imports...

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
JHOT is definitely awesome, and like two hours away from my house :D My buddy got his SR for his 240 from them.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Take a look at the feedback, you'll find your answer there ;)

Rob

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
G20Rida4Life said:
i scored the avenir motor im running in my car now on ebay for 1100 on ebay.... it came with te ECU, MAF, FMIC and piping, BOV... all that shit was factory nisssan parts... it has 41K on it and is hella clean... i got lucky.. the seller was JHOT imports...
They sell some nice looking motors.. I wish I had the $$ for this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-Nissan-Avenir-Salut-PNW10-SR20DET-A-T-Engine-Set_W0QQitemZ110064872368QQihZ001QQcategoryZ46098QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mike

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
^^^ hell yea thats nice... thats even more complete than mine was... these fools got the fuel pump from the motor sittin there too... someone should buy that thing...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts