1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Yes you could - you'd just have an extra slot where you could put cd's or whatever.

Here's a picture of my deck, notice the extra slot below.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea.. thankz, cuz i def want to do that.. but i dno which face to get yet, but its hot 2 be able 2 have an extra slot there, 2 put cds n shit, rather than hav 2 go lookin for em.. if any1 else has pictures of theirs, or what cd faces they have that are good.. write bak.. pz:smoke:

·
Registered
349 Posts
The factory slot can hold up to a DOUBLE DIN size unit (DIN is simply a unit of measurement standard in car audio). Normal cd players are Single DIN (such as the one in that picture), but if you do not want a slot, you can use a DOUBLE DIN which will fill it completely.

If you need help, try: www.teamrocs.com
or www.teamsynthetik.com

Reading tech documents contained in them will answer many of your questions quickly and effienciently.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Here's my insane unit. I've always loved the ability to take advantage of a double din sized opening.

Here's a double din Kenwood deck:

http://members.aol.com/rmjjensen/profile/images/g20/receiver.jpg

the unit features an "angle" adjustment and it's in one of the angle positions in the pic...that's why it might look a little wierd...maybe I'll be able to get some new pics soon.

Good luck on a receiver!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts