Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like stated in the heading can we organize a group buy on GC's becuase i know people want them and the shops here in town SUCK ASS....Just a thought. Maybe a GC/AGX combo buy? I know there are some dealers here so anyone interested in setting one up? If the price is right i'm of course in....

·
Registered
142 Posts
Protege5 Online is doing a group buy on GC's right now on www.groupbuycenter.com. It's not listed for the G20 on the site, but he just emailed me about it. The price is 474.05 IIRC. That's including shipping. Pretty good deal, but I dunno, maybe we can do better. :)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Supposedly a shop here in town can do it for $400 plus shipping so i don't think i'll go with the group buy center one. Thanks though.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Blue93G20 said:
Supposedly a shop here in town can do it for $400 plus shipping so i don't think i'll go with the group buy center one. Thanks though.
I VERY highly doubt that. If they quoted you that go to them and get that in writing, that's a lot more off the price than i bet they are willing to go. If you don't mind me asking, what local shop? The GC's for our cars retail at $499, not $399 like most other cars, due to the machined top hat up front. BTW, GC has a regular price of $925 listed on their site for GC/AGX combo assembled, not too terribly bad including assembly. If yo udo a group deal also look into aftermarket bumpstops.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course this is the monkey shops here in town:monkey: :monkey: , honestly they can all fuck themselves

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Blue93G20 said:
Of course this is the monkey shops here in town:monkey: :monkey: , honestly they can all fuck themselves
They probably just assumed that the 'Honda' price is the same for everyone. :-\

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i went there today and i spesficly asked them to call on the price and i'd call back, they said they did and so i went there and they were like $479 plus tax, He said he'd eat the shipping for mis quoteing me and i told him to Eat a DICK. I went out there saying i wonder how the fuck you asshole stay in business. then i proceeded to tell a couple of customers not to shop there becuase they are a couple of fucks who don't know shit. I don't even know why i try to go there they have fucked me over a couple times already, but there the only shop in town. FUCKING ASSHOLES.:angry: :angry:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Blue93G20 said:
Yeah i went there today and i spesficly asked them to call on the price and i'd call back, they said they did and so i went there and they were like $479 plus tax, He said he'd eat the shipping for mis quoteing me and i told him to Eat a D***. I went out there saying i wonder how the f*** you a**holes stay in business. then i proceeded to tell a couple of customers not to shop there becuase they are a couple of f**** who don't know s***. I don't even know why i try to go there they have f***** me over a couple times already, but there the only shop in town. F****** A**HOLES.:angry: :angry:
Yup, that's the shops in Tucson. I won't buy anything down here. I'll go up to Phoenix where i know people at shops. Or I'll buy from other SR20 enthusiasts who own their own businesses, cause I at least know I'll get the right stuff if i order from them. In some cases I'll pay more, but it's worth it, to me. Oh and maybe watch the language a little bit on the forum. :surprised ;)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry i was just really really pissed at the time, i usually don't curse that bad. :confused: :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts