Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If someone could measure the rear infiniti emblem from an m45, i would really appreciate it.

the dimensions of the g35 emblem are 4 -3/4'' wide, and 2- 1/2'' tall from what i understand. i would like to know which one is bigger, and or any differences in thickness.

thnx

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
absolutly!

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone?

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet... lucky parents

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you much. so its the same size as the g35 rear emblem.... im gonna order the m series emblem just to be cool

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
old thread indeed...

wouldnt platinum, and silver look the same basically?

i think they are just like every other emblem. plastic with that chrome plating crap on it. i never ended up getting one tho, so i dont know for sure.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
If you want one the size of a small nerf football, get an emblem from the QX56. :lol:

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
might look a little out of place. i know our infiniti emblems have nothing in common with the honda "h" emblem, but i saw a civic the other day with a fucking hondah emblem on the trunk that had to be like 5'' x 4''. it screamed rice at me and made my ear drums bleed.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
OH yeah, if anyone wanted to actually buy one for their G20 they'd most definitely get a :eh: (wtf) look from me.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:shifty: would i get that look for ordering the m45 emblem? :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Naw. M45/Q45/etc.. are pretty common "upgrades" cause they're slightly bigger, but not overly so.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sweet!

·
Registered
302 Posts
well, the actual question i wanted answered is if they have a gun metal colorish emblem. they are usually called platinum. don't want the usual silver. was hoping if there was a gun metal type of finish on them

·
Registered
731 Posts
that's what i wanna do with my trunk emblems!

btw i got a g35 emblem painted gunmetal (less dark and more grey than the lexus one), anyone want it?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts