Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not too familiar with systems, but I was just wondering can you mix and match these certain items? would it be correct? would it be the same? For example: Panasonic DVD/CD/MP3 headunit mixed with an Alpine monitor?? Another example:
Sony DVD/CD/MP3 headunit mixed with a Kenwood monitor?
You guys get my point....can it be correct? or it would defeat the purpose of building my system? if i was to get an Alpine headunit with DVD, I should get the full alpine system and get an Alpine Monitor to go with it? etc. etc. Any of you guys have TV's in your car? what are your setups?? thanks

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
"I don't see nothin' wrong...with a little mix'n'match"... R-Kelly's 'new' G20 version!! No, but seriously though there ain't nuthin' wrong with mixin' things up boy. Unless you're the type that likes to 'brag': "Yo man! I got an Alpine receiver Head Unit, Alpine components all around, an Alpine amp, Alpine subs, an Alpine monitor, Alpine EQ, even a rebuilt Alpine Playstation!!" :eek: whoa!! Did I say that?? lol :p ... not that there's anything wrong with that either... :lol: ... but to get my point across... my system is a mix of Panasonic, Pioneer, Kenwood, Kicker Comps and... well.. still-stock... Clarions!!! And that sucker bends the living metal out of my car!! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts