Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
91 P10, and my car does not have those nifty pull tabs at the front of the rear seat cushions. Looking at pictures of other cars, I'm guessing the tabs pull the seat hooks forward to release them. I have tried pulling those seat hooks by hand and prying with tools, but no luck yet. Anyone that has removed their seat with suggestions would be helpful.

·
Registered
272 Posts
When I pulled the seats I had the same problem lol. Turned out to be be two screws preventing me from pulling them out.
Behind the center loaf is a panel,when removed you will see two screws

The screws are attached to this bar,once removed you should now be able to pull them out.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nissan/Infiniti use two basic style of seat bottom retainers. The kind with a plastic loop that disengages the lock and one without. The one without usually requires a lot of force because they have angled internals that are like a one way clip. When you try to temove this style, try to get close to the metal seat bottom loop as possible, because pulling from the further ends adds leverage to separate the foam the seat cushion loop.

·
I loVE AR2
2,566 Posts
I removed mine, but totally forgot how haha, I remember removing some bolts where the seat belts were being held and and just pulling it out. Mine was also a 91.

·
Registered
206 Posts
get a long screwdriver and insert it through each loop under the front of the seat bottom and pull up on the screwdriver handle to release the loop from the body. i think there are screws that hold the back of the seat bottom to the body.
my seat back was different to what you guys have as it was just a one piece seat with the same fittings but the loops were at the top of the seat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.