Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all i have been reading numerous threads on here and all so confused.
For the past week and a half i been having an intermittent starting problem. I turn the key and all i hear is click..click..It seems however i am still getting power tho. All the lights seem to be working etc.. No battery light coming on or anything like that.But when i get a boost for the battery the car starts up fine wtf!! So anyways i replaced the battery had everything tested and everything seemed ok after i replaced it. Oh i forgot to mention i had everything tested even prior to changing the battery and everythign read ok.Just today tho after driving it whole day i turned it off for like 5 mins and same thing happened..click...click when i turn the key. But again when i get a boost for the battery same thing it starts up fine...i dunno what to thnk here im seriously miffed. From reading the posts here the symptoms seem like the starter but if its the starter why da hell would the car start up perfectly fine each and everytime i boost the battery? Remember the battery was just replaced yesterday with new one yet same problem after getting boost it starts up fine. This is really frustrating >.< Anyways if anyone has a solution for me i would love to hear it. I hope there is not a more deep seeded problem here i am kinda concerned. thanks a ton g20.net~~

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yep check the battery connections and ground are more likely than anything else. Otherwise, take the car and have autozone check the alternator in the car. It might be a bad one that goes in and out. (I have seen an altima that did a crazy thing like that).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts