Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car started to pulsate when accelerating in first gear this past week. I am sure it is just running to rich or lean (most likely rich) and I haven't looked into it to far yet, just figured I would throw up a thread to see if anyone has had the same problem and might check out to be a common SR problem. Not sure if it is the MAF, o2, or a sensor.

The problem seems to work itself out when the car is fully warmed up....so makes me believe it might be the o2.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Car started to pulsate when accelerating in first gear this past week. I am sure it is just running to rich or lean (most likely rich) and I haven't looked into it to far yet, just figured I would throw up a thread to see if anyone has had the same problem and might check out to be a common SR problem. Not sure if it is the MAF, o2, or a sensor.

The problem seems to work itself out when the car is fully warmed up....so makes me believe it might be the o2.
When a car starts jerking as you accelerate it, ... when you are trying to shift from the neutral gear to the first gear when you continue and If you haven't changed the fluid in the last three years, you may want to try that first. Question: I hear a vibrating sound when accelerating.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts