Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im having trouble getting the car to start, less alone idle actually. When it first died, i found fuse 18 was blown (engine control 2), so i went and replaced it. Thing is, that fuse keeps blowing every time i turn the key to acc. I messed around with the car a little, but now that fuse doesnt seem to blow, which i figured is good, for now. I tried looking up where that fuse lead to but had no luck in understanding the fsm. Only until recently did i get the car to idle for 5 mins, god knows what i did, did the car get a chance to detect some codes since the old ones were erased since i pulled the battery. I pulled 2 codes, both saying p0135.

Front HO2S Heater, Bank 1

I searched it up on g20.net and pulled a thread started by koojo with the same problem. http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27512 . In his case, he can actually start the car, mine would barely start then die immediately. Im lost on what to do, i rechecked all the wiring 3 times on the emanage to make sure nothing was grounding itself, and the same with the injector harness. help! what should i do next :hurt:

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone in LA or know someone near by that can come and diagnose the problem, i am willing to pay to get this thing fixed! Im getting annoyed at the damn car. :dead: :mad:

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
i'd say the car is starting itself off in closed loop somehow. but the car should be able to start and idle even in such a case. or at least you'd be able to start the car and get it going enough so that when it finally does warm up, it'll be ok. but if that's not the case, then it might just be a pure sensor fault. lemme know how it turns out.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
well check all your wiring and pins in the ecu....i had one that wasnt connected and i believe its the reason why my car blew TWO maf's...and i also had an idle to no start problem...can u describe it in more details?

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
paid a mechanic, to fix it. I tried to ask him what the problem was, but his englsh was way too broken to even comprehend. With that fixed, now im stuck with a vacuum leak i cant freaken find. I dont even have an air compressor, so i cant pressurize the system.

JAYGOTBOOST: do you ahve the tools to check for leaks? The car is driveable now, its just shitty off the line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts