Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys i am going to start another GB..this time it will be for BOTH p10 and p11... all the bars i got for the P11 fit well and perfect!...it was also Tested in my car before i shipped it out...

I believe Japan does not have any low-ports for their P10s. Will this effect p10s that have low ports (93.5+)? Will it fit the FSTB?

if you have installed a carbing stb(front or Rear) in a p10 (Please specify high/low port and year too). Please tell us how it went and what problems u have faced...(I read about the Rear STB (stangG20 and chino88) install

Please help me out...

mike

·
Registered
494 Posts
Freakin newb, Japan doesnt have low ports you mean. For example, the P10 JIC bar never fit cause of the low port manifold getting in the way and hitting the bar.

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SucKit said:
Freakin newb, Japan doesnt have low ports you mean. For example, the P10 JIC bar never fit cause of the low port manifold getting in the way and hitting the bar.

haha...i meant it the other way around...my bads..i don't have a p10...just trying to help others out

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ERIKbronx said:
I have the rstb and it fits my P10 perfectly. See what other items they have for the P10 and im in this GB!

they also have Tri-bar and also LCA...and also radiator cooling plate...

but the question is will all this fit?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
sign me up, if this is going for sure...BTW these bars will fit only high port P10's

Rob

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
+1 on the, cooling plates for the p11?

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
interested in the LCA bar. but i am worried about clearance. does the MT bar have better clearance? im pretty much slammed on tein ss so im a little bit worried.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
how much is this going to go for? I was thinking of getting Octotats RSTB but if this is cheaper then maybe I will get in on this. Damn me having the lowport...I would so take the tri-bar...what about pricing on the cooling plate for the p10?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Hey if it might be alright with whoever buys a cooling plate for the p10, maybe open it up first to see the fitment on a p11?

I don't know the differences under the hood, but it can't be too much of a difference...

·
Registered
20,853 Posts
Low port started in 94, so 93.5 are still good to go.

I have a carbing rad plate for the p10. Although I haven't tried, I can't imagine it would fit a P11. the way the radiator support / grille / hood / hood latch is completely different as the p11 has the grille built into the hood and it goes down further. I don't think they make a p11 plate for that very reason.

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
trbobrk said:
Low port started in 94, so 93.5 are still good to go.

I have a carbing rad plate for the p10. Although I haven't tried, I can't imagine it would fit a P11. the way the radiator support / grille / hood / hood latch is completely different as the p11 has the grille built into the hood and it goes down further. I don't think they make a p11 plate for that very reason.

thanks for clearing up with us

siberianbackstabber said:
how much is this going to go for? I was thinking of getting Octotats RSTB but if this is cheaper then maybe I will get in on this. Damn me having the lowport...I would so take the tri-bar...what about pricing on the cooling plate for the p10?
Octotats RSTB is a replica of carbing...also he did a few more mods to make it fit better...

Carbing is more than octotats...

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
NismoG20T said:
thanks for clearing up with us

Octotats RSTB is a replica of carbing...also he did a few more mods to make it fit better...

Carbing is more than octotats...
im pretty sure octotats rstb is different than the carbing. afaik, his bar is in the trunk, while the carbing sits above the rear deck inside the car

1 - 20 of 25 Posts