Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the carbon fiber dash kit I installed recently. I diddnt know what to expect with the lighter interior, but I like the contrast.

And one of the most beautifull sunsets last night...

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
50 shipped

·
Registered
636 Posts
azg20p11 how hard to put on the kit. is it with 3m tape and u just tape it on or u have to pull your dash out to install it.

AzG20P11 said:
Heres the carbon fiber dash kit I installed recently. I diddnt know what to expect with the lighter interior, but I like the contrast.

And one of the most beautifull sunsets last night...

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the kit uses the 3m with the red backing. its suggested you use an adhesion promoter along with the mounting tape, but i was afraid that would ruin my dash when i go to take it off in the future. im very maticulous, and have to have everything perfect, so it was fairly time consuming project. i would suggest not to use the alocohol prep pads they supply to clean the dash. just some mild detergent or windex will do just fine, unless the dash is covered with oils and greases. no removal of the dash parts are neccesary. just take your time.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mattb said:
Looks good, but that steering wheel cover has got to go.
yeh, my steering wheel is worn pretty bad. the cover looks much better imho

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
davew7 said:
I just noticed you dont have the shifter piece on yet? Everything okay?
me too. the full kit has a lot more peices than i expected. looks sharp!

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
davew7 said:
I just noticed you dont have the shifter piece on yet? Everything okay?
i actually have the shifter piece you sold me on there, i havnt put my new one on because i have to remove the satelite radio to do it. the peice you hooked me up with doesnt reflect light like the new peices do, thats why it isnt very visible. this new kit, actually has a weave in it. i dont think its real carbon fiber because of the price i payed, but it looks very real.

props on gettin me that shifter peice tho, thats what made me buy this kit

TXGEE20 said:
I thought the kit the guy on ebay included the shifter piece, back seat cup holder, dash a/c ducts, window switch plates maybe that's why the bid was a $100 bucks...:? :
it includes everything.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
davew7 said:
Okay, I was worried about it. BTW, did I leave you feedback? I cant remember.
i dont think so... i think i have 2 feedback threads floatin around. could be wrong.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts