Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a set of carbon fiber door sells that are from a p10 but might work with p11's, but I'm not sure. I bought these and never installed them and theyre just sitting around and Id rather have some cash. The set is for front and back. They were never installed and the pics were taken with the carbon fiber door sills sitting on the body. You can look at pics at http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/pts/234483062.html. -Bill

·
♥
3,947 Posts
dimensions, price, and how do they attach? paypal ready

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
davew7 said:
I was in line via pm at about 7:30 last night brotha. :smile: I never cut. :thumbsup: D
well, i'll hold your Stillen RSTB hostage, until you ship me the door sills... :bandit:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Ha-Ha, Now I gotta figure out if I'm gonna cover up my nice stainless ones.
I'll pm you regarding the bar also. :smile: D

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
throw me in the mix. i know someone will get them before me, but i figured id get in line just in case -=]

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
turboguy said:
Hi guys Dave has dibs but if the deal falls thru I'll go down the line. Thanks-Bill
Payment sent Bill, thanks again. :smile: :smile: :smile: D

·
♥
3,947 Posts
what part of the sky did these fall out of? i wanna know where to get them.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
^^Im guessing the same part of the sky where that Nissan C/F sunroof deflector that Dave scooped up fell from. What a lucky and quick bastard! :)

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
AzG20P11 said:
what part of the sky did these fall out of? i wanna know where to get them.
I have good karma..... :p

Now I just have to be super duper careful taking off the stainless ones since one of my "Korean friends" already has dibbers on them. :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts