Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics of the carbon brows i made last week. let me know what you think.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
hey seneb--GREAT JOB on the eye brows. They look real clean and they really stand out on your white car.

Uknow that on the Sentra sites-theres a guy I know that did the same type of thing--but for our heads. He showed them on a white Sent with a matching carbon fiber hood...

This is really a nice affordable mod to headlights....I may consider doing it to my ride sooon...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have a link to that site? i'd like to check it out.

·
Registered
86 Posts
senab those eyebrows are sweeet !!!
when r u gonna be selling them on your site ?? i def will pick up a pair if your going to be doing that.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i might sell some. i have one extra side, so i might as well make a match for it. maybe soon...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
g20chick- yeah, i made all that stuff. i am going to talk with a guy about cutting the carbon gauge bezels for me by machine. the one that was on my car is the only one i have, and i cut it by hand. i can make some of the other stuff for you.

gt uk- how much will it be for the lip and shipping? i am interested. did you need to modify it at all to make it fit properly?

mp2050- thanks for the link. it looks like he did the brows the same way i did. the laguna front lip is from a renault and attaches to the bottom of the front bumper. there are pics of it floating around.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks, yahnozha, thanks.

just wait for my new grille...

·
Registered
559 Posts
awesome!

hey seneb! you tell me what you can get for me and I'll go for it...I am very interested..but remember that I have a 93.5..other then that I would just love you! The carbon shiznat you had on your car looked bomb!:knockout:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
g20chick- well, since you have a 93.5 all i can offer you is the cluster cover in aluminum (unless i get some carbon ones made). i don't have any p10s to play with!

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
After looking at that again, you should make some CF covers for the black part by the fog light...and get rid of the *grooves* that are there...it would be really simple and may tie it all together...just my two cents thats all...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yahnozha- awesome idea. i know what i'll be doing today after work...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
probably pretty sick.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts