Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
allright i found a guy that will make us p10 boys hoods for 495. not a bad price, BUT he needs 25 orders and 3-6 months to do so. Does anyone want to try and contact TC Spoiler to see if they will set us up something again??? there from wholesale hyperferormance and they seem to know a lil about hoods on there website.

what do u all think? it's for p10's

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup. thats a good price too, oh well. anyone wanna try callin tc spoiler, they won't respond to my emails.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope, no pictures, tc spoiler just emailed me back tonight and they said 499 for the hoods @ 10 orders, so lets keep this thread open for a while and see who wants one at some point, after we see about 10 people we can PM everyone who wanted one and see if they'd still be in on it, so there no rush as of yet everyone!

·
Registered
25 Posts
well I wouldlike to see some type of pictures so I know the quality etc.. as I am sure everynoe else would like to also.
I completely agree.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll find some pictures of there hoods sometime today, i'm at break at work right now so i'll look around later or email them for some.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts