Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
go to www.fiberimages.com and check out the P11 pics they have there. I've heard good things about these hoods. I've heard some bad things too about the quality but that was years ago. They go for about $550US.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Henry Perez had the prototype hood, there were some issues with it, but it looks like they've been corrected.

Take a look:

·
Registered
218 Posts
That has got to be one of the smoothest G20's i've ever seen in my life. And i would simply LOVE to get ahold of that CF hood. Do you have any more pics of this car, b-b00gie?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Tight COMB>>>>

I was the one with the 18 gun metals...that hasnt dropped my ride yet! now remember or no???
Anyways doent really matter...
How the lip holdin on???
Does the paint chip or anything???

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey boogie do u know how much is for that cf hood because i am interest in that hood man look sweet to me ...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Carbon Fiber hood

I'm glad to hear they corrected thier hoods as mine was f*^@#$% up, I guess that is what i get for having the first one made eh? Too bad they never corrected or offered to correct their mistakes they made with mine... -zerogee

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Here is another CF Hood on a p11 to view. Tell me what you think..

If the picture doesn't show up, copy the link at the address bar. Then close out your internet explorer and re-open it. Paste the URL (link) into the address bar and it should work.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
That CF hood would look good against the Titanium color. I wonder if there is enough interest in the hood to start a group buy for this? Id be intereseted in joining.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
A carbon fiber hood on a red g .. don't think that would look too good, unless you had gun metal rims. And I've tried gunmetal rims on my red g - they didn't look too great. The CF hood looks beautiful on that g though - matches well with the rest of the car and the rims.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts