Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
If your asking if anyone has carbon fiber in their G20, yea I do. I have a carbon fiber dash kit from my dealer. It came free with my car and it brings the interior to life.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
has ne one done carbon fiber door sills i seen em on some mercedes i think they would look hot on my car

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I don't know how good this would look, or how long it would last, but here's another alternative... Probably more rice than anything, but i'm not sure. I was presonally looking at it for my computer case... i have a trim piece that would look very cool in CF, as i'll have a dark gunmetal colored case.

Carbon Fiber sticker sheets

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I'm guessing that already has an adhesive on the back, correct? At that price I could have a full carbon fiber computer and monitor =) I always wanted a dark computer to go with my dark colored desk, but when i saw the CF stuff, i was like wth.. might as well go CF for the computer instead... i'd also have a couple ricey uses for it on my car too :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, it has an adhesive backing you just pull off and apply. Carbon fiber computer it a good idea. I would like to see it. I think I would put a picture of it on my website. That would probably spread around the forums. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts