Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Carbonefx carbon hood AKA extreme carbon on ebay

shitty pics, but it's a shitty day so I was lucky to get anything done.

the hood is on. The latch wasn't short like everyone sayd, it was actually a little long. I had to lower the receiver so the hood would sit lower. I actually had to dremal the holes so it would sit flush. The hydraulic hood lifts actually made the job easy. they kept the hinges up so all I had to do was lower the hood down on it, and bolt it down. The only other issue I had was lack of holes. the only holes were the hinge mount bolts. there were no squirter holes, no under hood holes for insulation or weather stripping, and the biggest problem was the grill holes. there were no holes, but there were tabs, but the top 2 tabs were in the wrong spot all together. since my grill on has 4 bolts( top and bottom and one of the bottom is broken) I couldn't mount the grill. I just put it in for the pics. I'm gonna fab up some brackets and rivit them in . Over all the hood looks pretty good. the weave is good the finish is good. the front corner could be a little better, and the grill opening could match the grill better. But is definetly exceptable, and I'm crazy anal about this stuff.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts