1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
I just got a reply from the guy. Seems as if he's trying to start an aftermarket parts business. He told me he can get cams, light conversion kits, and JIC-Magic suspension parts as well. Doesn't have an online store as yet but he will soon.:)

·
Registered
201 Posts
seems a little sketchy. but then again, he could be some young businessman trying to make a buck. the problem i see is that he has no feedback on ebay, which indicates that either he's never sold anything there before (okay if he's new) or he had to change his user name b/c his scam was figured out. either way, i wouldn't put my money into it, but you may have more confidence in him.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I wouldn't trust the guy....feedback means alot. ZERO means he has NO EXPERIENCE!!! and he wouldn't give a shit to scam some people since he has no record to fuck up. He doesn't say which JIC they are..SF-1 SA-1? and he doesn't mention any prices on shipping. Either poor sales skills or a scam...I wouldn't buy..

·
Registered
20,962 Posts
I had the same feeling. I wouldn't trust my money with someone that doesn't use correct grammer or spell the name of the products right.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
You would think if he was a legitimate person trying to start something up then he/she would be more professional about it. His whole presentation and writing skills don't show that too greatly.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
greekman said:
seems a little sketchy. but then again, he could be some young businessman trying to make a buck. the problem i see is that he has no feedback on ebay, which indicates that either he's never sold anything there before (okay if he's new) or he had to change his user name b/c his scam was figured out. either way, i wouldn't put my money into it, but you may have more confidence in him.
Yeah. That what I thought too.:-\ When it comes to my G, I'm brutally skeptical when buying anything off of Ebay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts