Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's the best source for p10 cat-backs?? nopi.com had the g-reddy set for $471 yesterday then $531 today (no kidding). Anyone have the hook for these pipes or a better kit out there??

thanks...:asian:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
digitalracer so far....

The best I've found is $500 (free ship) from www.digitalracer.com.... This is on a g-reddy kit...

Any one know better?? I did read one p10 owner had some custom bends and some love from the shop and got a cat-back for bout $280... I'm not sure I can pull that off in my area...

let us know if you know better.... peas!:cool:

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Re: digitalracer so far....

upshot said:
Any one know better?? I did read one p10 owner had some custom bends and some love from the shop and got a cat-back for bout $280... I'm not sure I can pull that off in my area...
This is the way I plan on going!

it will cost a little more than $280 I think, but not much more.. a local guy here in AZ did this, and I very much like the should of his setup.. the kind of tip is optional,so I get to pick how my exhaust will end up looking.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
update...

So now the best price I've found is $450 (without shipping) from www.impactparts.com . With shipping It's probably still close to $500 anyway... Someone must have the hook-up on these cat-backs!!!! let us know..... :evil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts