Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I buy a cd changer from infiniti parts.com for 250....i can just install it to my stock bose system right?

I'd rather get it from infinitparts.com cuz its so much cheaper than getting it straight from the dealer.

·
Registered
194 Posts
You'll need a mounting bracket and the connecting wire. Those are both available online at a discounted price. Unfortunately they didn't install wiring for a changer in the trunk on our cars by default, so that will have to be done by you or someone who can do that sort of job. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well supposedly you have to use the specifi Infinit/Bose one cuz it won't work other wise.

I found one at Infintiparts.com but its for the J30...don't know if it'll fit the G20. It should cuz they are both Bose systems.

I'll let ya'll knowwhat happens with that.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i meant to type infinitparts.net.....

not infinitiparts.com hhahahah thanx though.

Yeh their prices really aren't that much different.

But I was hoping that CD Changer would work cuz its 250 compared to the 400 that infiniti said plus like 50 installation fees.

·
Registered
194 Posts
The Infiniti dealer near me said that the 6 CD changer was no longer for sale; I could only get the 10 CD changer which is almost $600! I said no thanks to that. InfinitiParts.Net has a 800 number you can call. They seemed to be fairly intelligent the one time I called, so you might try calling them and asking if it would work. The problem is that you might get some guy willing to say anything to make a buck. Tell him you already bought one or something like that. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aiighte thanx bro. I'll give that a whirl. freakin 600 for a cd changer..might as well freakin go all out and get dvd player and the works. darnit.

Ok thanx guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts