Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 93 P10 that came with a cassette deck.
If i buy the CD player that came with the later model P10's (i think it was 93.5-96), will it fit?
Do i have to do any wiring changes or use harnesses?
Thanks

·
Registered
411 Posts
y dont u just buy an after market one. they are much better and cheaper. adding the factory cd will be hard if u dont no what u are doin. u have to tap into the old wires that come off the tape deck. w/ aa after market, all u do is buy a harness, attach wires, and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did that

I already put in a sony one that 1. didnt fit, it stuck out a bit, and the trim didnt fit in the car. and 2. it has all these problems.
im thinking about putting in a really nice sony deck and trying to get the trim to fit around the unit so it doesnt look like its sticking out.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Re: i did that

JASG20 said:
I already put in a sony one that 1. didnt fit, it stuck out a bit, and the trim didnt fit in the car. and 2. it has all these problems.
im thinking about putting in a really nice sony deck and trying to get the trim to fit around the unit so it doesnt look like its sticking out.
that sounds like u used the wrong din size. try i or j or do some gettho rigging

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Re: Re: i did that

my litl g20 said:

that sounds like u used the wrong din size. try i or j or do some gettho rigging
I had this same porblem with my 93.5. The trim plate does not fit over all model the correct DIN size and smaller faced sony will fit and the Rockford Fosgate will fit with a little trimming and oil ....

I hated that pushed out look also ....

·
Registered
411 Posts
Re: Re: Re: i did that

poppy_morenito said:

I had this same porblem with my 93.5. The trim plate does not fit over all model the correct DIN size and smaller faced sony will fit and the Rockford Fosgate will fit with a little trimming and oil ....

I hated that pushed out look also ....
:-\ hmmmm, well that is interesting. :-\ i would there there would be some way to fit another brand in there. but maybe not. sure am glad i gotta 91.

·
Registered
130 Posts
If i buy the CD player that came with the later model P10's
Anyone need one of these cd players? I could sell one pretty cheap. I also have the stock casette with the DIN plug.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts