Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend showed up after work yesterday with his bosses AWESOME all-trac turbo. brand spanking new engine imported over with a ton of mods. it was run on a 4-wheel dyno making 250 hp. we got to scream around town in it for a while. i think i remember hearing that these are the most desired toyota car or something. super rare. the owner is getting ready to take it off the road and start driving some pos so he can begin work on it, will be purely a race/show car

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
A good friend of mine in Van has one. They are pretty hard to find, even harder to find in good condition. I'm trying to get him on that slippery slope of modifying. ;)

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
WolfInSheepsClothing said:
my friend showed up after work yesterday with his bosses AWESOME all-trac turbo. brand spanking new engine imported over with a ton of mods. it was run on a 4-wheel dyno making 250 hp. we got to scream around town in it for a while. i think i remember hearing that these are the most desired toyota car or something. super rare. the owner is getting ready to take it off the road and start driving some pos so he can begin work on it, will be purely a race/show car

Was it the 2nd gen(88-89)
or the 3rd gen (90-93)?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was 3rd gen, although i like looks of the 2nd gen better

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
oooooooops, I forgot there was another body style pre '80s. so push the gens up 1.

I love the car your friends boss has. i used to love celica's before I got my G20 I swore I was gonna buy a GTS until I felt the gear box. Toyota has the worst gear box on th emarket IMO. Followed by the Hyundai box's.

I could only imagine how fast they would be. Those cars are incredibly rare and I have only seen one of them modded in my short 21 years. I wanna see one of them run against a mitsu AWD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts