Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is brand new, still has the 3m backing.

It looks best on the black housing, if you have the wood you can paint it.
Thats what I did and it looks very nice. I can throw a pic of mine installed if yall want one.
I want $15 shipped. Pay today and you can have it on by this weekend! ;) D

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
davew7 said:
This is brand new, still has the 3m backing.
It looks best on the black housing, if you have the wood you can paint it.
That's what I did and it looks very nice. I can throw a pic of mine installed if y'all want one.
I want $15 shipped. Pay today and you can have it on by this weekend! ;) D
Hey! I just might be interested in it Dave! But I'm not quite sure what you mean "...It looks best on the black housing, if you have the wood you can paint it...." Pics are worth a 1000 words. If you can post pics, maybe that will explain what you mean. THANKS!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Edit: Nevermind, it's all good.

·
Registered
526 Posts
slimlou said:
Hey! I just might be interested in it Dave! But I'm not quite sure what you mean "...It looks best on the black housing, if you have the wood you can paint it...." Pics are worth a 1000 words. If you can post pics, maybe that will explain what you mean. THANKS!
i think he means that you will still see a little of the shifter trim around the cut outs in the carbon fiber and around the outside. Hence why it would look better if the shifter trim was black so it wouldnt be as noticable.

Just scuff your woodgrain shifter trim with a skotch bright pad and tag it with some black paint then stick this on and there ya have it!

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
^^^Thanks for the splantion mang, thats exactly what I meant.
It's really F'ing cold out right now so I dont know if I wanna roll outside to snap a pic.

Edit: I knew I had some pics of mine on here.

I had the wood grain, sand paper, black paint and clear.
LMK what else ya wants to know, D

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
I see what you mean! I'm not keen on painting, so I'm gonna pass. Also, is it specific for AT or MT? Or will it fit both?

So, to all, 'It's still up for grabs!

BUMP!!! For a GREAT DEAL & GREAT GUY!!!!!

And what do you mean it was 'F'ing cold' Dave? How cold was it? Wait! I think you are geographically more north that me in T.O. SO I better not complain.....LOL But I did spend a finger numbing 4 hrs doing brakes on a friend's wife's car this past Sunday. Temp never got higher than 6°C (42.8°F for you American folk)

·
♥
3,947 Posts
SOLD! whats your paypal dave?

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
slimlou said:
I see what you mean! I'm not keen on painting, so I'm gonna pass. Also, is it specific for AT or MT? Or will it fit both?

So, to all, 'It's still up for grabs!

BUMP!!! For a GREAT DEAL & GREAT GUY!!!!!

And what do you mean it was 'F'ing cold' Dave? How cold was it? Wait! I think you are geographically more north that me in T.O. SO I better not complain.....LOL But I did spend a finger numbing 4 hrs doing brakes on a friend's wife's car this past Sunday. Temp never got higher than 6°C (42.8°F for you American folk)
It was 16f last night and supposed to be 14f tonight. I gotta take the kids trick or treating so it's gonna be fast!!! :lol: My car is an AT, I dont know if it's good to go on a MT.

AzG20P11 said:
SOLD! whats your paypal dave?
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts