Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Yeah, you shouldnt get them. :naughty: LOL, I'm like the CF Kid. :p
I think they would look best on a black car just cause the shape of em.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I would get them, but not for $150

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Cryss said:
it would prolly be cheaper to carbon wrap the stock covers..
that's what I was thinking, but I'm to lazy to try. I got to much going on right now :)

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Ericdd said:
I would get them, but not for $150
werd.
Ericdd said:
that's what I was thinking, but I'm to lazy to try. I got to much going on right now :)
double werd.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
SgtDGun said:
wow tempting, but all i can think about is how fast they would be stolen.
ive had mine on my p10 for quite a while without a problem. they are stuck on pretty good with double sided tape. im always worried about someone screwin around with my car tho. ive had break-ins before <sigh>

trbobrk said:
I <3 mine
damn i was just thinkin "i dont know if anyone has those on a p11", but i shoulda figured you would have em :cool: i dont think there are many of those in the US for p10's or p11's. got any pics of yours installed??

·
Registered
20,919 Posts
SgtDGun said:
wow tempting, but all i can think about is how fast they would be stolen.
I'm not worried about it. Theifs would probably go for the stereo, or take the whole car. They probably have no idea how much they are.

StangG20 said:
damn i was just thinkin "i dont know if anyone has those on a p11", but i shoulda figured you would have em :cool: i dont think there are many of those in the US for p10's or p11's. got any pics of yours installed??
Hmm I don't think so. I have pics of the whole car, but for that it just looks like the mirror is black.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I should of never responded to this thread. the more I see it the more I want those mirrors :(

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Ericdd said:
I should of never responded to this thread. the more I see it the more I want those mirrors :(
haha i know how you feel. before it was a thread. Dave sent me a link to these on aim. all i said was "dont show me those!!"

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
P11Gdub said:
does anyone with a CF hood have these? that'd be hot.
i do but on a p10, and i dont have any pic where you can see them both at the same time really. my car is black so you cant tell in most pics

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
^^^ ahhh i cant until spring at least. my car is sleepin for the winter -=[

i can take pics of the winter beater p10, but i dont think that would have the same effect

1 - 19 of 19 Posts