Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I do have one new pic of my P10. It was taken at the Carlisle Import nationals May 3-5. This is the only one I have at the moment, I have quite a few more to come. Since last year there have been a ton of changes. See the pic at my website

www.customG20.homestead.com

BTW, it's the top pic. Let me know what you think :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
looks much better than your old rims. you definitely have a truly radical G20

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
:D Looking hot there boy! I like what I see... where could I possibly find body kits for G20's from 91-96? Do you know..? Help me out if you can. :p

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To answer a few questions.

1. the one about body kits for the P10- either spend tons on a kit from overseas, or do like I did and mold on parts that were intended for other vehicles. For example I used a stillen P11 front, and wingswest sides for a 96-97 Accord 4 door.

2. For a paint job (and custom body work) similiar to that, you can spend anywhere from $6k to $10k (or slightly more or less) Mine cost me close to $6k. I was able to get a good deal, because a friend owns a custom body shop. The shop is In2It Kustoms in Adrain, MI Phone- (517)264-6248

3. The exhaust is the Greddy SP. It's not very loud. I would like to make it a little louder. I will soon be putting on a random tech cat. The turbo that I'm still piecing together may also increase sound a little. :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
thats one sick ass ride bro

me like me like

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I'm in agreement with the other's, the rims are definitely better than what you had on before. The car is looking tight, I'm digging the tan leather :).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts