Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok So I have a black 2002 with the sports package grill

i was thinking of putting in a custom grill .... and also putting in the same mesh grill in the botton on the front spoiler...and in between the foglights slots...

What ja think?

Custom or leave it the way it is?

I would probably use black mesh ... kind of like that on the IS300 grill.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yo that looks tite!!!! You should do it. Your freakin gauges look so phat man!!! damn. Too bad they don't have the red bulbs for the p11s. darnit

Only thing that is making me not do custom grills is that i wanna keep my car luxury and sporty at the same time and I'm thinking that putting a mesh grill all over the front may put it over the top for sporty.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
thanx alot. yeah once i get some mesh i'll see what i can do. well you can get red bulbs for ur dash just paint the bulbs if you realy want to. its also looks much better in person. yeah i feel that way to, thats y i got chrome rooms to kinda feel llike luxury

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey, man. If you're going to cut up a grille to make a custom one, would you want to trade me your black sport grille for my chrome one? Or at least sell it to me for a fair price? I'd like to get my hands on a black 2002 grille, and it would be cheaper and easier to buy yours then to get a brand new one from the Infiniti dealer.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if I do decide to do a custom grill...i'll trade you. No problem

But I'm not fully decided yet....so but i'll let you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts