Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, normally I don't post here much but I couldn't resist helping out my fellow Infiniti folk. I have noticed quite a few used P11 and P10s for sale in the southeast that are manual transmission (rare). Most are 5 speeds and are at some great prices....I have posted this link if anyone is interested in a new used car. I think they are the NUMBER 1 daily driver in regards to gas mileage, looks, and comfort which is why I was looking for one as a back up for my G35.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searchresults.jsp?num_records=&model=G20&make2=&start_year=1981&engine=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&certified=&fuel=&body_code=0&search_type=both&distance=300&make=INFIN&color=&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=29715&advanced=&end_year=2007&transmission=&doors=&max_price=&pager.offset=0&first_record=1

The prices are dramatically lower than what they were this summer on average and look at all the manuals! :naughty:

·
Registered
46 Posts
If anybody is interested in any of the ones in the virginia beach norfolk chessapek basicly some of the ones that are 300 +/- mile range i have looked at or can go look at if anybody out of state wants info on that car. just pm the one your interested in and i will check it out for ya.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts