Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I got my car back today from the starter repair place. The total to repair my starter and install was $ 136. I got a great deal. Today my check engine light came on......... it cam on about a month ago but went off after a week. What do you think the problem is? Is it my o2 sensor? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Carl

·
Registered
177 Posts
are you a chronic " I like to top my tank off" type of person--you know just continuing to fill tank after the first click on gas pump? A recent bulletin stated that the number one reason check engine lights come on --is due to over filling of gas tank

If this does not stop it--change gas cap and if that does not do it you will have to check the computer code--it could be anything in the emissions system

·
Registered
158 Posts
yeah search around here. I just posted how I did it. Try to check the diagnosis on your ECU unit. If it's says nothing wrong with your car..., try reseting it, then unplug your battery for 10 min. or better yet as someone else suggested, over night. I'm not sure now which one goes first, but keep on searchin' Good Luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts