Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I drive to work very early in the morning. I am on the road at 4:30 AM M-F. This means its nice and dark out. Anyway today I noticed something fly up from the car in front of me. Probably just some kind of trash or something on the freeway and then I hear a super loud noise. I was initially scared, but when the car was still running fine and everything I got over it. Figured I just ran over whatever it was.

Well, when I came back out to my car later in the day I paniced because I saw what looked to be a chunk missing from my bumber. As I got closer I could see the tire tread stuck in the opening of the bumper. That was the black chunk that i thought was where there was nothing. Anyway I pulled it out and it definately ruined my car's smile. It's not that bad, but its kind of like when I chipped my front tooth, my mom would not let me out of the house until it was fixxed. Well, now my car shouldn't be allwoed to leave the driveway until its smile is all better. The shitty thing, is for the 4-5 cracks in ithe area, I probably have to buy a new bumper deal.

this is sad too

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
damn matt, that sucks.. where have u been bro? havent seen u in a while.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts