Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were you able to see if the Altima STB fit on your friends 95 P10? Just wondering.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
..and

Althought I now have the bar installed on my g... I am sort of skeptical.. It is not an exact fit as others have stated.. It had to be tweeked to fit and I am worried that it will just break one day.. Time will tell.. I'll be sure to post here if it does break or something ....

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Can you post more details, or an explanation to this info? Does it rub anywhere, did you have to bend it, why will it break, etc....
Pics would be nice too, if you modified it at all to fit, or not I'd just like to see how the fitment compares to the p10 $tealin bar. :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
alrighty!

I just added the photos to my album (last 4 photos -- sorry you gotta scroll to 'em)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291810659

What happens is that it sits out of the mount area AND it is a little bit tweeked -- not completely straight.. can you see what I mean in the photos?

..so perhaps the 'real' one that is so expensive really is worth it?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Mine fits fine, no tweeking what so ever. Its straight two. Thats odd cause i have the same one. I'd recommend it for $32.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: ug...

Chris said:
I was just told it will NOT work on the 94-96 G20...

sorry guys...
Man I was stoked when I first read about the strut bars that I went out and got one from EBAY not even reading about the high port, low port difference (DOH!). I was thinking that maybe a spacer might fix the problem with the high ports? How does the stillen one look for the 94-96s?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts