Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
The G20 hoarder
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
cleaning out my garage, i still love my 02 sport, but certain things i just dont need anymore. my plans have changed for my G, she will be a family commuter car, so she dosent need to be super pimped out. so here is some stuff. i prefer local pick up as i dont want to ship the big stuff. thanks.

carbon fiber hood, used it for a while, has a few scuffs but im going to buff it out and she will be as good as new. $180 picked up, shipping is not worth it. hood pins are all show.

sebring exhaust, was in my 95t sounds good with a cai installed, sounds ricey with headers. so be warn. $40 picked up, and plus shipping is shipping is what you desire.

a speaker box that was in my p11 before my custom box, it fits 3 12's, donsent leave much room in your trunk after that, $35 picked up.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
You have any sweet P10 stuff laying around?

·
The G20 hoarder
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i gave all my p10 stuff to the guy who bought my 95t, since he didnt try to talk me down i hooked him up and gave him everything i had, it was quite a few things. sorry.

bump for me. come on guys. you know you want to give some one that p11 mod for christmas.

jorge

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
sixnineG said:
i gave all my p10 stuff to the guy who bought my 95t, since he didnt try to talk me down i hooked him up and gave him everything i had, it was quite a few things. sorry.

bump for me. come on guys. you know you want to give some one that p11 mod for christmas.

jorge
=( thats depressing for me at least...but BUMP!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
will the WW lip fit on that IMPUL bumper? Do local heads get priority over those that need to get shipped? :cheeky:

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Ugly said:
will the WW lip fit on that IMPUL bumper?
Just by looking at it, I'm gonna say nay. The bottom of the bumper doesn't look like it'd work out well with the WW.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
note about the Impul bumper: it's already painted stock KLO, so maybe give KLO P11 guys priority? it's up to Jorge... BUMP!

·
The G20 hoarder
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think the impul front bumper and the ww lip would be way to low. if it fit. but i have some one that asked about the bumper before i posted. i have to get a shipping quote for him, and if it is too much he said he might not want it. so ill get a shipping quote for him maybe today. no one wants a cf hood.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
sixnineG said:
no one wants a cf hood.
damn that's the 3rd one for sale this month! what's going on? i still remember when you picked that up, Jorge. hella people were pissed off! :bandit:

·
The G20 hoarder
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know i saw that, every one is selling their cf hoods. im taking a different direction with my p11, i just want a ww lip, the impul grill and i might keep my sport headlights or stealth the ukdm ones. dont know yet. ive been spending alot of money on my 350 too.

jorge

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
jorge, if i gave you $100 would you be able to hold the hood until may? if i don't get you $90 more when and if i get my P11 in may, the $100 will be yours to keep. lmk.

·
The G20 hoarder
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
enkei54 said:
jorge, if i gave you $100 would you be able to hold the hood until may? if i don't get you $90 more when and if i get my P11 in may, the $100 will be yours to keep. lmk.

you got it, pm for details.

NismoG20T said:
i got an IMPUL grill..real too...
i got a fake one, but dont think i forgot about you im just cleaning out my garage and i got all this stuff laying around. but ill get measurements out soon, im scared to ship too because it is fiberglass and if not properly wrapped it could crack. but ill get on it soon.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts