Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had some time to actually take soem pictures after installing these rings. Perfect fit and a direct installation. The rings already come with adhesive on the back so all you have to do is install them. Well I will let the pictures do the talking.

Speedo and Tach

Tach and Temp

Speedo and Fuel

All 4 Gauges

·
Registered
978 Posts
those look pretty good with the grey guages. are those from the sport model?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No p11 models came with gauge rings.
Gauge rings i got from a company called custom enterprise but they are no longer in business. These rings were originally made for the maxima. So if anybody ever finds a palce that sells chrome gauge rings for a 2002-2003 maxima and 2002-2004 Infiniti I35 get them cause they are a direct fit. The size of all the gauges are the same.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
good fyi right there ^

·
♥
3,947 Posts
sweet! i would give my left testicle for a set of these. not the right, just the left

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I would give my right, not my left if i could find ones like that for the P10...and gauges that looked that sweet as well.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow paradox system sells them now? That is something new. Well that makes it alot easier for you guys now to make these work on your p11. Also I have a maxima and gauge rings never came stock on those cars. Can anybody post a pic of the gauges on the older models of the p11? I dont think nissan changed the overall size of them.

·
Registered
261 Posts
those rings are nice .... im gonna buy a set for myself too ... i cant wait to see how they look on my "G"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts